Help Courage Connection Meet the Need!
- Over-the-counter cold/flu and allergy medications
- Over-the-counter children and infant cold/flu medication and pain reliever/fever reducer medication
- Food storage containers
- Ziploc bags
- New twin-sized sheets, comforters, and blankets
- New towels
- New pillows
- African-American hair care products
- Baby wipes
- Baby monitors
Courage Connection is also in need of the following bigger items:
- Double strollers
- Gently used/new upright freezer
- Small moving truck
- Passenger van and/or minivan(s)
Please click the link below to view the full list of our ongoing needs. Your donations can be brought to our main office at 508 E Church St, Champaign.
Interested in conducting a donation drive at your office, school, church, or other organization? Please submit our Group Volunteer Application. Thank you for your generous support!
Courage Connection now has an Amazon Wish List!
Our program staff put together a list of needed items for our shelters. Items ship directly to Courage Connection.
How simple and convenient!