“Be the change you wish to see in the world !”
– Gandhi –
We are currently looking to fill the full-time position of Therapist with the most qualified applicant to help us carry out our organizational mission.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate empowerment and support groups
- Provide individual, family and/or group therapy for residential and non-residential clients
- Responsible for the oversight and upkeep of support group areas
- Document all client meetings and groups; maintain client files to meet agency and funder requirements
- Make client referrals and network with appropriate agencies
- Engage in activities to increase public awareness and education related to the issues of domestic violence and homelessness
- Supervision and support of agency counseling staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree and licensure required
- Two years therapy/counseling experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with clients, staff, and community partners
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
Hourly wage: $17.00/hr
Please submit an updated resume* with three professional references to:
Close date: Until Filled
All Courage Connection job openings are posted on this website.
Courage Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.