Connect with Success
Your gift to Courage Connection provides shelter and supportive services to victims of domestic violence and to homeless women and children. Thank you for giving hope. Thank you for inspiring courage.
Make a secure donation online or mail your tax-deductible donation to:
508 E. Church St.
Champaign, IL 61820
A gift at any level makes new connections possible.
- $60 provides 24 hours of shelter and support for a single woman.
- $185 provides 24 hours of shelter and support for a family.
- $350 provides 6 weeks of one-on-one case management and support groups for a client.
- $500 helps a woman obtain an Order of Protection with the help of our Court Advocates.
- $1,000 sustains our children’s program for an entire week.
Become a sustaining donor.
- Make a recurring credit card gift through our secure donation page OR
- Make a monthly contribution from your checking account by completing our sustained giving enrollment form.
*Courage Connection is a 501c(3) non-for-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Our FEIN is 37-1346397.