Courage Connection domestic violence services provide help to anyone experiencing intimate partner abuse/domestic violence. We do our best to help those affected by these issues gain a sense of safety.
Supportive services include:
- Safety planning
- Domestic violence counseling
- Court advocacy
- Assistance in obtaining an order of protection
- Family and friends support group
- Parenting support
- Children’s counseling
- Life skills counseling
- Financial counseling
Supportive services are available to residential and non-residential clients:
- Counselors provide individual counseling, domestic violence education, safety planning, and community resources. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Domestic Violence hotline (217) 384-4390.
- Court advocates assist victims of domestic violence in obtaining Orders of Protection in Champaign, Ford, and Piatt counties. Contact email@example.com or call (217) 352 -7151 for more information.