Connect to Safety
Courage Connection helps domestic violence victims and homeless women.
Courage Connection Domestic Violence Services provides help to anyone experiencing domestic violence. Shelter and services are confidential and free-of-charge.
Emergency and transitional housing for single women and women with children are available at our domestic violence shelter. We provide shelter referrals for men seeking safety from an abusive situation.
Supportive services include:
- Safety planning
- Domestic violence counseling
- Court advocacy
- Assistance in obtaining an order of protection
- Family and friends support group
- Parenting support
- Children’s counseling
- Life skills counseling
- Financial counseling
Supportive services are available to residential and non-residential clients:
- Counselors provide individual counseling, domestic violence education, safety planning, and community resources. For more information, email email@example.com or call the Domestic Violence hotline (217) 384-4390.
- Court advocates assist victims of domestic violence in obtaining Orders of Protection in Champaign, Ford, and Piatt counties. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217) 239-5343 for more information.