Adopt a Family brought to you by First State Bank on Windsor and Neil
The Adopt a Family program can make the holidays warm and bright by purchasing items from clients’ wishlists. Adopt a Family matches families and single women from our shelters with organizations and individuals in our community. Each participant receives a wishlist from a family and/or single woman. Wishlists include helpful information such as age, gender, sizes, and any other special interests or wishes.
- Please complete the interest-form to be matched with a Courage Connection family. We ask that you complete the form at your earliest convenience.
- You will receive your “adopted” family’s wishlist items by Monday, November 20th.
- You may purchase as much or as little from the list that you would like. You are not required to purchase every item.
- Items should be new and gift wrapped.
Adopt a Family Guidelines
On Monday, November 20th, you will receive your Adopt a Family Packet by email including:
- Item Checklist – Please complete the checklist indicating which items have been purchased
- Coded Tags – For confidentiality and safety purposes, your “adopted” family has a designated code. Please place the coded tags on the bottom of the items that correspond with each person in the family.
- Drop off your gifts on Friday, Dec. 8th at First State Bank on Neil and Windsor in Savoy from 4-7pm where the holiday spirit will be in full sparkle!
- When you drop off your gifts, you will receive a special thank-you gift, and you can enjoy hot cocoa and cookies while talking to our volunteers and board of directors.
- Alternate drop off times are Dec. 11 and 12 from 10am to 4pm.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Adopt a Family Co-Captain, Jennifer Romine, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions about gifts to Courage Connection, please call Development Director, Megan Wolf, email@example.com or 217-819-4609.